Health is Your Wealth Magazine
Conditions of Booking
1. Positions. Special Positions are given only if agreed by advertising manager, and incur an additional charge.
2. Voucher Copies. Not more than one voucher copy will be provided for each advert insertion.
3. Origination and Correction of adverts. Health is Your Wealth magazine cannot be held responsible for alterations or corrections to advert proofs if returned after the copy date specified on the order form. Any origination or changes to adverts will be chargeable. Health is Your Wealth magazine may make minor changes to approved proofs to maintain pagination and category sectioning plus template colours.
4. Cancellations and Transfers In the event of cancellation in writing within 30 days of the copy date specified on the order form, then Health is Your Wealth magazine will be entitled to be paid 100% of the agreed cost contained within the space order confirmation.
5. Artwork and files are held at the owner’s risk. Health is Your Wealth magazine reserves the right to destroy artwork or files if not collected within six months of the copy date specified on the order form. Additionally we may re-publish submitted articles at a later date.
6.1 A final invoice will be submitted which will contain all items at the prevailing rate. If a credit account is not yet approved then payment is required before publishing. If payment is not received before the publish date Health is Your Wealth magazine reserve the right to withdraw any submission.
6.2 If you hold Health is Your Wealth magazine approved credit terms in writing. Payment should then be made within 30 days of invoice.
6.3 The Customer will pay and reimburse Health is Your Wealth magazine for any Legal Fees or other costs incurred by Health is Your Wealth magazine to obtain payment of any monies due whether under invoice or otherwise together with all fees including Court Fees and other disbursements incurred by Health is Your Wealth magazine .
7. Late payment legislation. In the event of default, Health is Your Wealth magazine reserve the right to charge interest and a recovery fee on the amount outstanding at the rate specified in the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Act 1998 and Regulations made thereafter from time to time in force throughout the period the amount is outstanding. A cheque tended by the customer in payment shall not be treated as payment until the same has been cleared. Should the customer default in paying any sums by the due date for payment then all sums due from the customer to Health is Your Wealth magazine shall become immediately due and payable.
8. Health is Your Wealth magazine reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement without reason or notice (returning any money paid) and to make corrections or contractions in copy submitted to suit the style and subject matter of the publication. It may also alter or postpone the publication date without notification.
9. The Advertiser agrees to indemnify Health is Your Wealth magazine in respect of all costs, damages or other charges falling upon it as the result of legal actions or threatened legal actions arising from the publication of the advertisement or article.
10.Health is Your Wealth magazine is not responsible for any loss occasioned as a result of delay or failure to publish any issue and where any such issue is not published, the advertiser must pay at the stipulated rate for all advertisements, which have in fact been published.
11. Errors (i) In the event of any error, misprint or omission in the publication of an advertisement or part of an advertisement (however caused) Health is Your Wealth magazine will either re-publish the advertisement or relevant part of the advertisement as the case may be or make a reasonable refund of or adjustment to the cost. No re-publication, refund or adjustment will be made where the error, misprint or omission does not materially detract from the advertisement.
(ii) In no circumstances shall the total liability of Health is Your Wealth magazine for any error, misprint or omission exceed (a) the amount of a full refund of any price paid to Health is Your Wealth magazine for the advertisement in connection with which liability arose or (b) the cost of a further or corrective advertisement of a type and standard reasonably comparable to that in connection with which liability arose.
(iii) It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to check the first appearance of any series of advertisements and notify Health is Your Wealth magazine immediately of any errors. Health is Your Wealth magazine assumes no responsibility for the repetition of errors unless notified by the Advertiser. Any second appearance of an advert will be deemed to be correct, with full monies owed, if notification is not made.
(iv) Health is Your Wealth magazine accepts no liability in respect of any loss or damage occasioned directly or indirectly as a result of publication of any advertisement or any loss or damage occasioned directly or indirectly by any total or partial failure (however caused) of publication of any advertisement or of any title in which any advertisement is scheduled to appear
12. No responsibility is taken for the accuracy of copy not given in writing to Health is Your Wealth magazine.
13. (a) The advertiser will be notified only once of the dates by which the copy must be supplied in order to meet Health is Your Wealth magazine deadlines. Copy must be supplied within the time limits as specified without further application or reminder from the publisher. (b) In the event that copy instructions are not actually received by the publishers by the appropriate date, the Health is Your Wealth magazine shall be entitled (but not obliged) to repeat copy last used, or insert copy from information to hand and shall have no liability whatsoever to the advertiser in the event that any information contained in such copy is incorrect. (c) If Health is Your Wealth magazine elects to use copy received later than the specified date the publisher shall have no liability to the advertiser in respect of any error contained therein.
14. The advertiser undertakes that for the purposes of the Sex Discrimination Act and Race Relations Act, the acts, services or advertised and the publication of the advertisement placed will not be unlawful.
15. Health is Your Wealth magazine reserves the right to increase the advertisement rates at any time or to amend the forms of contract as regards space or frequency of insertion. In such event the advertiser has the option of cancelling the balance of the contract without surcharge.
16. Where the advertiser has undertaken to supply inserts which have been accepted and approved by Health is Your Wealth magazine, it reserves the right to change the rate agreed if they fail to arrive at the agreed time and place for insertions.
17. Copyright, Credits and References
(a) It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that any published work contains valid credits for any photography and references to other organisations
(b) It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that they hold the correct copyright to any articles, artwork and clipart
(c) It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that their submission is a suitable format and resolution to print. After a proof is approved Health is Your Wealth magazine take no responsibility for the quality of the printed magazine.
18. Health is Your Wealth magazine does not endorse or recommend any product or service which is advertised or promoted either digitally, in paper format or verbally.
19.The above replace any terms and conditions previously issued (effective as of 20th November 2014) and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales. The terms of Health is Your Wealth magazine shall prevail over the advertiser’s own terms and conditions at all times.